How to identify if you have an EVAP model: California vehicles have an extra control module on the floor below where the ecu is mounted. (see picture below)
2019 California EVAP tune descriptions:
“R” designation = the turbo wastegate crack pressure must be adjusted for higher boost (see our video on how to do this here) Non “R” tunes do not require any wastegate adjustment.
- Stock Tune: 14 lbs of boost – 140 WHP
- Stage 1: For stock exhaust 15.5 lbs of boost – 91 Octane 154 WHP
- Stage 2: For slip on or full exhaust 16 lbs of boost – 91 Octane 157 WHP
- Stage 3: For slip on or full exhaust 17.5 lbs of boost – 93 Octane 159 WHP
- Stage 4R: For slip on or full exhaust 18.5 lbs of boost – 95 Octane (requires wastegate adjustment) 164 WHP
- Stage 5R: For slip on or full exhaust 18.5 lbs of boost – E85 (requires wastegate adjustment) 170 WHP
This product requires the customer to ship their ECU to Geiser Performance along with a printed copy of your order. If you want the ability to flash your own ECU, change tunes, return to stock, datalog, etc, please see Maptuner X.
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR VIN NUMBER IN THE COMMENTS SECTION AT CHECKOUT. WE CAN'T TUNE YOUR ECU WITHOUT THIS.