Evolution Powersports is on the bleeding edge once again with our lethal Polaris RZR XP Turbo ECU programming. These tunes will transform your already fast Turbo into an absolute animal! In addition to boost, fuel, timing, rev limit and speed limit changes, we also help the cooling system issues by lowering the fan on temperature by 20 Deg F. This makes a huge difference in the average temperature the engine operates at and prevents run away coolant temps on hot days and high loads. Each tune is customized with fueling corrections for intakes, exhausts, etc. Evolution Powersports can also customize you tunes for fan on/off temperatures, pedal response, timing and more! Our two 2016 & 2017 RZR XP Turbos have about 4000 combined dyno runs to verify horsepower gains. Our tuning has been rigorously tested in the deserts of Arizona in 115 Deg+ temperatures, Glamis & Dumont, CA, high elevation in Steamboat Springs, CO and on the trails in the Midwest. Evolution Powersports has 2 dynomometers – A Mustang SE500 and a custom Dynojet 224LCX with torque. Nobody tests like we do!
2016 horsepower increase over stock:
- Stage 1 20 whp gain (166 engine hp) 91 Octane – tuned for a stock exhaust
- Stage 2 25 whp gain (172 engine hp) 91 Octane – tuned for a aftermarket exhaust
- Stage 3 30 whp gain (180 engine hp) 93 Octane – tuned for an aftermarket exhaust
- Stage 4R – big injector 42 whp gain (195 engine hp) 95 Octane – tuned for an aftermarket exhaust
- Stage 5R – big injector 48 whp gain (203 engine hp) E85 – tuned for an aftermarket exhaust
This product requires the customer to ship their ECU to Geiser Performance along with a printed copy of your order. If you want the ability to flash your own ECU, change tunes, return to stock, datalog, etc, please see Maptuner X for the 2016 XP Turbo Model.
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR VIN NUMBER IN THE COMMENTS. WE CAN'T TUNE YOUR ECU WITHOUT THIS.