Big horsepower requires big stopping power. That’s why EVP partnered with a leader in powersports braking solutions to develop the ultimate kit for Can-Am Maverick X3 models.
The EVP.MOde X3 Big Brake Kit is a true work of mechanical art that blends premium quality with the latest disc-braking technology available for your X3. Made in the U.S.A., the CNC-machined, 4-piston calipers combined with larger, scallop-cut rotors increase braking power by upwards of 35% compared to the OEM brake system. This is reflected in our official 60 - 0 (mph) Dragy stopping data, which were dramatically reduced by more than 1.5 seconds and 67.75 feet compared to the OEM brake system (see images below).
All EVP.MOde X3 Big Brake Kits include:
- Four (4) off-road high-performance CNC machined billet aluminum 4-piston calipers
- Four (4) high-performance stainless 420 steel oversized brake discs
- 11.5” semi-floating front discs
- 10.9" solid-mount rear discs
- Four (4) sets of high-performance brake pads
- Four (4) cotter pins (for the axle nut)
- Mounting hardware
- Rock Guard Spacer Kit
- Motul Brake Fluid (1 bottle)
- Thread Locker
The Ultimate X3 Big Brake Kit includes all the above plus:
- Brake Bleeder Tool
- Brake Reservoir Cap
X3 BIG BRAKE KIT FEATURES:
- CNC-precision-machined billet aluminum calipers
- Exclusive four-piston brake caliper design
- Oversized scallop-cut brake discs are 6% larger than front OEM rotors and 17% larger than rear OEM rotors
- Front Semi-floating, scallop-cut design dissipates heat and resists warping and reduces “brake pad kick back” for a firm pedal feel
- Fits most 15” & larger aftermarket wheels (does not fit 14” wheels)
- Made in the U.S.A.
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE