Don’t limit your engine’s power output potential with a restrictive OEM airbox! The all-new EVP High Flow Intake (HFI) Kit for Can Am Maverick X3 turbo (all models except XMR) solves the inherent issues with the OEM intake system by delivering smooth, undisturbed airflow to the turbocharger and increasing airflow which translates into MORE power! (5-15 HP Depending on application / boost level) Turbochargers are most efficient when the air entering the inlet has the least amount of restriction as possible. The OEM airbox, due to its canister design, is not only restrictive, but the air entering the compressor section of the turbo is turbulent. These two factors limit the power the engine can make, particularly on big turbo/high-horsepower vehicles.
The EVP HFI features a free-flowing design that supplies smooth, uninhibited airflow to the turbocharger inlet. The low-restriction/high-flow filter element, EVP pre-filter and smooth silicone elbow tubes with gradual diameter taper all result in greater airflow efficiency, which means MORE POWER!
Installs directly into the OEM air filter tray without modifications, keeps all of the clutch ducts and is also compatible with the OEM air filter cover so you can keep it stealthy or run it wide open.
All EVP HFI Kits Include:
- EVP HFI MAX Filtration High flow air filter
- EVP Prefilter
- EVP 45mm/Stock, Silicone Hose
- EVP HFI Intake Foam Clutch Duct Insert for stock air filter tray
- EVP HFI 4” to 3” Intake Reducer
- EVP full hardware kit for an easy installation
EVP HFI FEATURES
- More HP and faster spooling turbocharger characteristics (5-15+ HP Depending on power / boost levels)
- Clean, stealthy direct-replacement HFI that installs directly into the OEM air filter tray (no cutting required) - bolt on and go!
- Can be used with or without the stock air filter cover
- Compatible with the factory CVT clutch duct
- Includes all hardware necessary for installation